Personality Test

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
INTJ. I took the test years ago. I like the use of this profile, because it can tell why I do some of the strange things I do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paul

stockwiz

Enlightened
INTJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't need a test to tell me I'm introverted. I'm always analyizing my personality. These type of tests can be tricky because some of the questions can be answered both yes and no.

Topper

Flashaholic*
ISFJ not sure what that means edit( I guess it is a bad thing since everyone else wants to be something else)
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i'm always horrible at things like this, because almost all of these questions depend on the situation. my actions and reactions are directly related to the situations around me.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hey I went back and checked it out! I Love that movie Master OF the Universe. It was guys like me that crashed the party and won for the good guys. I was Charlse Bronson in that one!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
INTJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

lightnix

Enlightened
INTJ

I am a:
slightly expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

whatever that means /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
ENTP,
Somebody has the be the odd ball! I dated a psych person once, she loved giving me all sorts of tests. She found the results very "Non-curve". Such is the life of a recumbent riding, flashaholic lab rat.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Looks like you Masters need to fight it out then I the PROTECTOR will save the planet from whoever wins the I AM THE MASTER /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif I am having fun but close to bed time for me I realize MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE needs NO sleep. I can battle later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif No offense Guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Topper said:
Looks like you Masters need to fight it out then I the PROTECTOR will save the planet from whoever wins the I AM THE MASTER /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif I am having fun but close to bed time for me I realize MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE needs NO sleep. I can battle later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif No offense Guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif what's a "malignant dwarf" ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
ENFP here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cool test, thanks

cosco

Newly Enlightened
INFJ

very expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality