Arc AA to CR2

Jets22

Enlightened
Loved this Mod and had to do one.. This is a new Arc AA that has been cut down and sectioned at the tail.. It has been bored out for a 3V CR-2 battery.. tail area has been turned down and threaded and the body has been internally threaded to match. This makes for a VERY compact 3V body and a wonderful platform for the next step (modding the head to run Waynes converter and a Lux III) this is the easy part versus the body modification. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. some shots of the mod web page web page web page web page web page web page

W4DIZ

Enlightened
Very nice Jets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif This looks like another must have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast
yea this is definately an awesome mod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But quite an expensive host /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
Quality always costs...ya just can't beat an Arc..love these lights..The N cell body for the Arc actually took more time to produce..both ate alot of machine time though. Appreciate the kind words on the mod..

srue

Newly Enlightened
Any idea what you would charge to convert my Arc-AA to this format? Including the Lux III?

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I' ve seen enough crappy video stills of incredible lights from Jets22. Do we have to take up a collection to get you to let go of that video camera and buy a digital camera? These things are pretty cheap these days.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
Xochi your killing me man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif...ACTUALLY...my wife bought me a new HP 735 3.2MP digital camera... I have yet to take a good picture.. or figure out how to load the software on the computer.. (I am PHOTO CHALLENGED) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gifI agree..I would LOVE to post better photos fo you guys..(how about a donation for a photo class /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)I'm working on it..got the new camera...just getting up to speed. I can fly a plane from here to spain but can't operate a camera..truly hopeless I am.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Latest posts