SF holster

nirad

Enlightened
Does anyone know of a SF holster that will fit the L4 and E2e? I was told that a V21 would fit either of these lights. The SF catalog does not show a holster for the L4. I would like to buy one holster to fit either light. Any suggestions??

C

chopper7

i have an E2e with a KL1 which is very close to the same size as the L4, if not the same size. fits in the V21 just fine. also fits without the KL1. i added some additional velcro for a more secure closure but as deep as the light sits in the holster this is not really needed. the V21 is the only one i could find that would fit the E2e with and without the LED head. hope this helps.

nirad

Enlightened
Cool, I was leaning towards the V21 or the V82. I wish there were dimensional specs on their holsters. The V21 is on backorder from SF. Will have to wait a few more weeks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

dougmccoy

Enlightened
I use the M2 pouch made by SOE with my KL1 equiped E2e. I also use the rubber filter bezel minus any filters to ensure protection to the KL1 bezel in case its dropped.
this combination is very successful at avoiding damage to the light and is a really secure carry!

Doug

TonyBPD

Enlightened
FWIW - The V82 fits an E2 just fine but not so for the L4. With the L4 in the holster the "flap" barely covers the head. I just bought a V21, I'll let you know how it works out.