Surefire L7 Released??????????

Size15's

Flashaholic
That's because CPF isn't the only place to discuss and show interest in SureFire (and SureFire to show an interest back). There are other SureFire Dealers then the ones on CPF to get the latest kit from.

For all CPF Memenbers know, the SureFire Dealers supplying Law Enforcement Agencies could have been selling L7's for a while now.

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
I have seen L7's appear since some 1 or 1 1/2 weeks ago. I thought it had been mentioned around here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

cmassicotte

Newly Enlightened
I understand that this post is about the L7, but I notice that they are taking orders for the U2 Also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Chuck

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Re: Surefire L7 Released!!!!!!!!!!

I just called 1SKS and ordered the L7.

They said they have 19 more in stock.

I also asked about-

L6 - 14 in stock
E1W-BY - 14 in stock
E2W-BY - 17 in stock

L5, KL5, KL6 - 0 stock

K-T

*Moderator*
[ QUOTE ]
cmassicotte said:
I understand that this post is about the L7, but I notice that they are taking orders for the U2 Also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Chuck

[/ QUOTE ]

CPF dealers are taking (pre-)orders for the U2, also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
150 bucks for international shipping? I`ll wait till someone more sensible has them. That must be their way of saying "no we don`t ship internationally".....?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

G

G37

Can someone give me the specs on the L7 and maybe a short review? thanks
-R

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
If I had an L7, I'd give you the URL to my web page about it...but since I don't have an L7, no URL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif