time for a custom sheath from whom?

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that I have a new VIP prototype and and HA VIP on the way, it's time to find a custom sheath of some kind to carry this in. I would like to have something designed that could also carry an extra 3 volt lithium backup battery as well but in the smallest form factor. But primarily I'm looking for something special and cost is not a major concern, not when spending money on "flashlight art" form Mr Bulk.

LightChucker

Enlightened
keithhr,

I am looking for the same thing, and I am sure that we are not alone. I really like the performance and features of the VIP, but in my situation - for it to become an EDC - I must come up with a way to carry it on a business belt.

If I have to, I will make my own by molding wet leather around the VIP and battery. I have done this before to make sheaths for my home-made knives.

We used to have Tandy Leather shops locally, but they are all gone now - so, I will have to click on my Google link and start the search for tools and materials. I also might find a local craftsman.

So, here is another money-making opportunity for someone.

Good luck, and let us know if you find something. I will do the same. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Chuck

Latest posts