• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS:Some stuff

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Item 1 - Bare Alu Machined down head, for C size Mag body

Mag-2C-bare-Alu-Head.jpg

As shown in the picture above, the Mag2C bare alu trimmed down head is done by rothrandir, I'm asking $15 (neg) to be PPed to roth. Please PP a token fee of $1 for me to ship it to you.

Taken by akula88! Item 2 - Mag 2C, trimmed down head, HA3ed, UCL, 5 watt V4T, simple heatsink made by roth

SN2-wannabe.jpg

I'm asking $70 shipped to anywhere in the world (I hope shipping doesn't kill me on this one), Head in this case, is again, courtesy of roth, PP him another $5 if you want. ;p
No circuit, runs on 123s, has a "sleeve" of rolled up stiff paper, to prevent rattle

And please, don't ask for beamshots, I'm too tired to take em, and Singapore is so bright at night

Taken by Gandalf! Shipped! Item 3 - I've got a Z48 HA3, $25, you pay shipping, prolly $2> (please?)

And finally, a reflector from the P series LA, I gutted it out from blown LAs. Just quote me a price if you're interested. It's been lying around for long enough, no scratches or dust on the inside surface.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

*edited for errors made due to sleepyness*

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
The heads would match really well with a Space Needle 2 to make it more balance.....

Gandalf

Enlightened
I'll take the HA Z-48, provided it's in excellent shape (nothing other than *minor* nicks, but with that big rubber boot, it's hard to nick it much. Oh yes, I do want the rubber boot, not cut down or anything, or I'm not interested.
Please E-mail me at
[email protected]
with your Paypal address. I have non cc Paypal, by the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif