• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - JETS22 custom arc 3w-Price Reduced

K

kenshiro21

I have a Fully polished Jets22 custom arc for sale. MM+ WO converter, TV1J Lux III emitter, Tritium capsule in powerpack, green glow powder. i got this off someone on this board. e-mail for pics.Perfect condition, no scatches/marks.
£90 inc. shipping in uk only please.
Thanks.
Kenshiro

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: FS - JETS22 custom arc 3w

Kenshiro21 Welcome..see this is your first post...and selling one of my custom LS lights right out of the gate..Cool...

I only built (2) LS 3W customs using that bin (TV1J) one is with a collector here in the U.S and the other was sold to a UK forum member..If you do not mind me asking...who did you get this one from?

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hello Kenshiro and welcome!

We have another member of fine standing on CPF named Kenshiro! Small world! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

WOW!... That's kinda cool how Raygage and Kenshiro2 have the same exact IP# with posts just 4 minutes apart!! And then there is THIS THREAD where raygage and ArcFan had the same exact IP# in all of their posts.

I don't normally expose this kinda stuff when it happens... I knew about that last thread back when it happened. Who'd guess that raygage would try it again? ... and using a variation of the username of one of our moderators? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Sorry guys... but I don't believe in three strikes. 2 is enough for me... buh-bye raygage, ArcFan and Kenshiro21... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*

Sasha,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Glad to see raygage, ArcFan, kenshiro21 gone. He still owes some fine members here lights or a refund.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hah! That was cool, Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

You fellahs sure did pick up on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

That other thread was a riot to read knowing the rest of the story now.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Britt

notimportant

Newly Enlightened

since this thread has run its course, can I use it to pitch some LED bridge lighting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

oh wow ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
guess we will have to be even more careful nowadays on CPF ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
bernhard

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Bernhard,

Like any community I would guess, new comers should be welcome but not necessarily given the key to the city until they are known better. I would assume that prudence would dictate that "Buyer Beware" is not a bad consideration when it comes to a post in B/S/T from someone of unknown background.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

too true Don.
Sometimes this great community lures me into thinking the whole world is painted pink ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
since you have a lot of background I'll buy your stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif ...
bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
there you have it ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ... one joke in a weak moment and already someone is pissed at me ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Brock ... did I tell you that the light you made for my girlie was the winner of the show last week ? And guess why? Not because it was bright, but because it was silver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif ... women are really strange /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'll better shut up now ...

bernhard

Hobo

Newly Enlightened

I find it a bit fascinating that this thread, as well as the one that was referenced, was noticed enough that Sasha looked at the IP address. I wouldln't have even figured that they were all the same person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Wildcat

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif