• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom CPF LS Auction

Jets22

Enlightened
This is my first Auction... and I want to donate 100% of the revenue to Sasha and CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is one of my Custom 3W Arc LS lights. This one has a very nice hand selected 3W TXOJ emitter and Waynes MM+ WO converter. Modified Heatsink, Polished body, Tritium dot mounted in the powerpack, New Low Profile Optics, Toxic Green glow powder on the optic retaining ring, New O-rings,,,,Basically has every option I use. It also has been engraved on the bezel.. CANDLEPOWERFORUMS.COM
and the number "01/01"under..

I will run this for 5 days and let Sasha jump in with the ending times and any other details that need placed in here.. <font color="red">*Added by Sasha ~ Ending date will be Thursday, 5/20/04, 10PM EST!</font>
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Now alot of pictures are around here of the custom LS light..My photo abality is limited at best...sorry guys..I will post a simple picture of the bezel.. web page

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll start off with a very modest $50.00

Congratulations on your first auction, Brock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pietro,

I don't know what oplà means, but I trust it's friendly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul

---------------------------

EDIT . . . Oh, and $167.50.

Jets22

Enlightened
Guys, the more I look at the picture ..The more I realize how bad my photo abality is..I'm sure some better photos will pop up.. Thanks everyone and appreciate the bids on the light.. CPF has a GREAT bunch of people in here.

PS09

Enlightened
Oplà is......a tipical word of wizards when they let out the rabbit from the hat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
In english is....oplà(I think.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Pietro.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pietro,

Yeah, I recall hearing phrases like "Presto Chango" and "Voilà" used by magicians. That makes sense. Thanks.

Back on topic, this auction is still at $167.50.

Paul

spica

Newly Enlightened
With this post I think I graduate from being a newbie...
My bid of $175 confirms that I am a flashaholic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-spica

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jetts22- Great looking special light you are auctioning. I may contact you to buy one sometime. Too broke to bid on this one.

I think you could have donated 90% of the proceeds to CPF and 10% towards Sasha's New Rifle or some extra magazines and ammo for it. That way you'd most likely get the Forum Supporter AND the RedShoes Icons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif There is always the edit button... You did see her red shoes-right? Good luck to all of the bidders /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
Actually, I sent Paypal toward Sasha Red Shoe fund directly..This auction is for whatever Sasha and CPF need (maybe a matching designer whip to go with the shoes)

Appreciate all the kind bids on this light...This truly is a great forum..

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a couple of photos of a Jets22 modded Arc LS I was lucky enough to land. It has been carried everyday.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Britt

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot: $181.81 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Ok Guys, I am here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Very nice hand modded LS, and engraved with CandlepowerForum 01/01 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
Another so unique Flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Another one I don't *need* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

$185.00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Ok Guys, I am here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Very nice hand modded LS, and engraved with CandlepowerForum 01/01 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
Another so unique Flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Another one I don't *need* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

$185.00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Frenchy, you have too much money & too many lights that you don't need. Why don't you give some to me please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif $186.