KL1 questions.......

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
So has it been confirmed or not yet if Surefire is now using high dome emitters in the KL1???

Have the beam colors improved?

Lastly, is a reflector an easy possibility as far as a mod goes?

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I dont know if all the new KL1 heads have the high domes. I know that I have one that does. The color is a warm white spot with a blueish square. It is much better than my other old one which is very blue. As far as reflectors Chop says you can use one of Waynes SO17XA rflectors without any modifications. I have one the reflectors on order but I told Wayne to just send it when my Blaster 3P ships to save himself some postage.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
LifeNRA said:
I dont know if all the new KL1 heads have the high domes. I know that I have one that does. The color is a warm white spot with a blueish square. It is much better than my other old one which is very blue. As far as reflectors Chop says you can use one of Waynes SO17XA rflectors without any modifications. I have one the reflectors on order but I told Wayne to just send it when my Blaster 3P ships to save himself some postage.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm?? no ones called Surefire to confirm?

yeah i figured one of those reflectors from IMS would work. im just hoping to find out of the 27mm ones work in the Blaster 3P or not....... (i have one on preorder as well).