Ebay Scammer gets scammed

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
I've been ignoring this thread, but I figured I needed some entertainment during lunch today...LOL!

daloosh

rfdancer

Newly Enlightened
Oh My God. This is great. I would love to see the face on the scammer when he opened the box. This is going to keep me walking around LOL for the rest of the day.

naromtap

Enlightened
Good one! Colindale is just a short drive from me - the majority of it is pretty grim! The motorbike one was good too! I foolishly clicked on the virus attachment, don't get the relevance of that, Norton alerted me to my mistake but could do nothing with it so I dl the Fixtool & it found nothing..hmmm, I feel a format & reinstall of windows coming on..

DallasA

Enlightened
This is so great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

This gave me a wonderful idea if anyone wants to donate there time to helping in taking care of people like this scammer count me in. If someone ever has another issue like this and needs help just let me know, I am defiantly in.

Jeff's the Man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Thanks for sharing LED-FX /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Having been on the somethingawful forums in the past, it doesn't surprise me that this scheme originated from there...