Arc LS 2AA Battery Packs on eBay Now *DELETED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveH

Enlightened
Re: Arc LS 2AA Battery Packs on eBay Now

UH, I don't see how we can help you, you're the one that bid on them.

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast

How high are we going to have to go to outbid you? I looked at a couple of them, and they're only $0.99 right now. They've got six days left, too.

If your bid is reasonably low, chances are that someone out there will outbid you before the six days are up. If your bid is ridiculously high, I'm not sure I would personally want to bail you out. If no one else bids on it at all (not likely), you might end up getting the parts for just a couple bucks - not a bad deal.

I shouldn't ask, but why are you bidding on things you don't want?

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

You could just cancel your bids, or ask the seller to cancel them for you.

Ty, your questions are too good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The reason I want help is that I found some items I want more, after the fact. You know how greedy we "light heads" can be. Anyway, my bids are right around the selling point of Arc's eBay auction for similar AA tubes last week - Arc's went for $22 apiece. I've got three different bids - one at $16.00 (auction # ending in 49), one at $19.00 (auction # ending in 48), and the last one at $21.00 (auction ending in 54). All my bids are under what Arc sold the same thing for last week on eBay. Thanks.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmm... those which were on auction from Arc were the twisty types which seem to be rare nowadays.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

AWTYD- I'm not sure anyone here is going to bail you out. You can buy these AA packs direct from Arc for $9.95. I think this is pretty common knowledge. eBay does allow you to cancel your bids though, this may be your best option.

TSP-2AA

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts