So What Gives with Switches???

Photonian

Newly Enlightened
OK, an awful lot of people seem to complain about switches on their lights. Take the Arc 4 (please, rim shot), actually, I'm sort of happy with the Arc 4 switch but it's way way more complicated than it needs to be. It's kinda like having sex in a hammock. The SureFire L2 is another good example of a complicated switch.

What is so freaking hard about making a reliable multi-function switch with a wiping contact that can handle a couple of amps and is smaller than a Boeing 747???

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
dunno, why don't you make us one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Where does the line start?? Behind you Roth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
dunno, why don't you make us one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, what humor Roth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
See you on chat tomorrow morning Paris time ???

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Photonian said:
Snip-I'm sort of happy with the Arc 4 switch.. It's kinda like having sex in a hammock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain in vivid detail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I looked in the karma sutra manual and did not find "Arc4 Switch..." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Atomic6 said:
Please explain in vivid detail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I looked in the karma sutra manual and did not find "Arc4 Switch..." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, Atomic6 , it's because you haven't a good Karma, try to search in the Kama sutra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Photonian

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Atomic6 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Photonian said:
Snip-I'm sort of happy with the Arc 4 switch.. It's kinda like having sex in a hammock.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya got a rubber button, a plunger, a spring, a disk and God knows what on the other end... get the picture?

Tech a Billy

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to get the picture,... is that hammock setup inside or outside? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Phyotonian,

Having experienced both sex in a hammock and multi function switches, I fail to see the similarities. My vote goes for fooling around in a hammock...

Tom

brightnorm

Flashaholic
You can always spot the folks who've been doing it in a hammock because they're smiling while constantly b!tching about back trouble.

Talk about hijacking a thread! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brightnorm