Surefire C3 + KL3 =

Flashlight Enthusiast
....7 hours run time at 19.5 lumens!

Wow, that is nearly as bright as a 2D Maglite....but most importantly 7 hours of CONSTANT brightness. Got to order myself this combination (flashlight + LED conversion head).

Anyone else have this combo?

albert

Enlightened
Go for HA for C3 or BK for C2.

C2 + A19 Battery Extender = C2X(i call it C2 Extended Version, same as C3 but is cheaper than C3.)

C2(BK) + A19(BK) + KL3(BK) = SUPER!!!

C2(BK) + A19(BK) + Modded KL3(BK) = HEAVEN!!!

Gandalf

Enlightened
I have an older (round body) black 9P + KL3 + Z49 (clickie, with the rubber shroud) This is one of my favorite around the house lights. I got fortunate in the Luxeon Lottery, and my Black KL3 is a little brighter than my HA KL3, with no violet that I can see. A very nice set up. I put some glow tape on mine, and it's my most used bedstand light. Highly recommended. Not a pocket light to be sure, but a great utility light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my C3 order today. Wow, that is one bright light. I might just keep this one with the P90 incandescent bulb and get another C3 to use as an LED (with HA LED KL3) head. 100 lumens of eye piercing power with an option of a 200 lumen P91 bulb. Very impressive.

I do want a 3-Cell Surefire to use as an LED though. Either a C3 or maybe a 9P.

haley1

Enlightened
6P with A19, then you can use either 2 or 3 bats. Just in case you sometime need/want a smaller light. Plus it just looks cool. Especially with the Z49(48), I forget which is black. But it looks like a mace with both on, dosen't do much for the compactness though. A D-2 with A19 would add a clip, which I wish mine had.