Hooked!!

Corolla

Newly Enlightened
Well now i know im done for! I'm hooked already. How do i know this i just ordered the stuff for a mag 2aa conversion to led. And all this after i bought a streamlight scorpion, came here had to buy a surefire, waiting for that to arrive now i'm ordering led conversions.Oh god im in trouble. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif maybe im just /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
You should enjoy it! Your wallet won't but other than that, being a flashaholic is tons of fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
Remember, only test your new toys...uh...emergency survival helping devices... yea, that's it... on those who you don't really care about like that jerk down the street who keeps throwing the parties that block the road.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
pjandyho said:
Welcome to CPF and remember to save some $$$ for batteries!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, buy rechargeable batteries take a look at JS Burly's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome to a better world, CPF for sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
......and if you're not married at the moment, buy all you can NOW before your spouse decides that it is stupid to spend all that money on a flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Corolla

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Orion said:
......and if you're not married at the moment, buy all you can NOW before your spouse decides that it is stupid to spend all that money on a flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
If she knew she would /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif!!!
I would have too hide in the dark!!! With no light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife handles the finances. . . . . . . . . . . how dumb am I??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Corolla

Newly Enlightened
We'll couldn't wait for my c3 to arrive so i went to outdoor store and bought the E2e paid for it at gun counter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Walking out i notice a light setup at the front counter and end up buying 3 photon freedom micro's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif Now i know im hooked. This is contagious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif my wife is gonna /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif with my lights soon. In a matter of 2 or 3 weeks i went from 2 aa m@gs (Bought led conversion waiting for arrival) to add a streamlight scorpion, sf c3(still waiting on), E2e, now 3 photon micro's. LOL Im starting to see the lighter side of this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love threads like this because I can show them to my wife to prove that I'm not as extreme as she thinks. I'm hooked on the smaller lights so she hasn't noticed all the new additions since last year. Hope she doesn't start logging on to the CPF or I AM doomed.

Corolla

Newly Enlightened
As long as there are people like me there are excuses for u! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif