• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Arc Parts

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ended up not being able to find any stock arc boards, or find anyone to machine me a heatsink to use a convertor from the sandwich shoppe for the Arc LS I was building up as a gift, so I'm up a creek without a paddle now, as they say.

I was working on some custom Arcs for a father's day gift, and a birthday gift for some family members, and since I haven't been able to find anyone to sell me any convertors and heatsinks, I'm going to have to let all the parts go.

I've got the following that I'd like to sell:

(2) Polished Rev2 Arc Heads $20ea.
(3) Anodized, non-engraved Rev2 Arc Heads $7ea.
(5) Heatsink/Board retaining Rings $4ea
(2) Polished P-123 Packs $15ea
(2) Polished TSP-123 Packs w/Kroll Switch $20ea.

Shipping within the US is about $2.

I've got some pictures from my thread on the progress of the modifications I was doing. I will try to get some pictures of the individual parts later tonight.

107_0758.jpg

107_0759.jpg

107_0760.jpg

(Original Condition vs. Polished)

107_0764.jpg

(Reflection shot)

107_0765.jpg

(Reflection Shot / Anodized Head Picture)

107_0769.jpg

(Bare v. Polished)

107_0772.jpg

107_0774.jpg

As you can see, the parts, in my opinion, can make a very stylish little light if you can get all the stuff to put it together.

The parts took multiple hours per part to get to the near mirror finish they have now, they were hand polished and took a good while to make. The TSP packs in particular took a lot of elbow grease.

If you're interested, please post here and claim what you'd like.

Thanks for looking.

-EM

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interested in one complete unit like shown in the last picture. PM sent.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was fast, 10 minute sale. Both of you have your PMs responded to, I'll get you all totals later tonight.

Thanks.

-EM