• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD OUT - VIP BulkHeads

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
6-16-04 EDIT:

Please stop sending prepayments for this item as I am now officially SOLD OUT. Thank You for your kind support!

Due to popular demand as well as excruciating peer pressure, the BulkHead (or BH, silver prototype shown below) is now up for Paypal prepayment:

BH17%20Line.jpg

BH17%20Depth.jpg

Beamshot of both regular VIP using the new IMS 17mm reflector and VIP w/BH against the baseboard about three feet away (BH'd VIP on the right in all beamshots):

BH17%20LLS.jpg

At 20 feet up on the sloped ceiling:

BH17%2020%20feet.jpg

And from about 30 feet away onto the same ceiling:

BH17%2030%20feet.jpg

The IMS 17mm reflector does provide a clear and even "softspot" with usably wide corona while retaining the original head size (it is a drop-in replacement for the Fraen LP optic). But for significantly greater reach with similarly reflectorized corona but a more intense hotspot, all in a not-much-larger head, the BulkHead is a must.

Please send Paypal for $30 plus another $3.85 for Priority Mail shipping to the U.S. (or $5 to Canada and $6 to other international destinations) to:

[email protected]

They will be here in three to four weeks and shipping commences immediately thereafter due to no build time involved other than dropping in the custom-size UCL, slipping on the o-rings, and screwing the bezel down (Thank God)...

Those w/silver proto VIPs (you know who you are) please specify this in your Paypal text so I can set aside one of the thirteen matching unanodized heads for you. Otherwise they will be black HA3 to match the regular production VIP's finish. Also I'd appreciate it if you would only order enough BHs to cover the same number of VIPs you purchased (remember I can check, and then - CUT OFF!).

As Bartles and James said, "Thank You for your support"...

geek

Newly Enlightened
Re: VIP BULKHEAD PRE-ORDER NOW UP...

Woohoo! PayPal gleefully sent!

83Venture

Enlightened

PayPal sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Man these accessories are coming out too fast! Not that I mind but I must have every accessory available for my VIP and I'm going broke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

PP sent for one.

thx

Prolepsis

Enlightened

Ditto, PP sent. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif