• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom BlackBird Auction

Jets22

Enlightened
OK, As the photo shows, I did machine a couple Blackbirds in beautiful brass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I only built a couple and wanted to auction one through CPF. This auction will be 5 days and 50% of the proceeds goes to CPF. Sasha can fine tune the end times and such.. (thanks Sasha)

Now the light..6 pieces all turned in brass. thinner knurling band around Bezel..the abality to use the flat tailcap with both the CR2 powerpack and the 123.. and the indexed tailcap works with both CR2 and 123. Two level power-switches in both tailcaps..Winner will have choice of bright Green Lux III driven by MM+WO or nice T bin White Lux III driven by MM+WO..(Choice is up to the winner on configuration) Everyone at the Shop wanted this one when they saw it. Pictures really do it no justice but...here ya go web page web page web page

Monolith

Enlightened
I think the pre-bidding started at $250.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

marcspar

Enlightened
$295 though I know it won't last...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marc

ps: can I pre-bid on the titanium/sterling silver/platinum one I hear is coming?

Monolith

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
marcspar said:
ps: can I pre-bid on the titanium/sterling silver/platinum one I hear is coming?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if it's a greenie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Can anybody give free credit to me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif
Can we pay in several monthly payement ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Another very nice illumination tool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I can't bid on it, holidays for three weeks, I will need money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Good luck to all... I think that a new record is going to be beaten /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just a try $375 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Can anybody give free credit to me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif
Can we pay in several monthly payement ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Another very nice illumination tool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I can't bid on it, holidays for three weeks, I will need money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Good luck to all... I think that a new record is going to be beaten /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just a try $375 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

After saying all that you still bid $375? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

$380.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:

After saying all that you still bid $375? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

$380.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Flashlight, if you are the winner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif, I'll accept to trade my Porsche E2E with this beauty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:

$380.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Flashlight, if you are the winner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif, I'll accept to trade my Porsche E2E with this beauty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pascal, I would gladly trade it for your Preferred One plus top up from you also though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but I don't think I will win. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Don't be a loser flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

[/ QUOTE ] If I win I'll be happy but /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
<font color="red">Auction ends Tuesday, 6/22/04, 10PM Eastern... that's 10PM on the east coast... 10PM in New York!</font>

Thanks Brock! This is an awesome auction!!! WOW!!!
happy15.gif