tongue.gif
tongue.gif
mad.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Eric

KenBar

Enlightened
Lightspeed...you will hate us even more later on.

I am going to post something later today or early this evening that most probably will make you BUY AGAIN!!!!!
smile.gif

I want to make sure to what extent I have permission to talk about it. It is coming out the middle of next month and is, IMHO, a totally awsome flashlight.
smile.gif
LOL

Save your bucks...Under $100 and over $50.

Later.....

KenBar

Enlightened
OK...hang on Ccrowder...
I really am waiting on an answer to email.

No joke....it is what I have wanted, personally, for over 2 years, but thought would never happen.

A small clue.... an existing product, combined with another line, modified, made AND made better, at a reasonable price. All from the same manufacturer..ie no combining of forces etc....which is another wish..

I am chomping at the bit to legally spill the beans.
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I can wait...but you can't fault a guy for trying.
grin.gif
grin.gif

KenBar

Enlightened
Great! In the meantime...Lightspeed which one did you get!.

BTY...I will start a new thread called something like...
My wish list come true from XXXXXXXXXXX

Be prepared to send some of those hard earned Tenn. and Ill. dollars west... ( clue ) LOL!

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find manufactures will tell you only what they want known...and hope you will tell the forum...sort of a bone. Anyway if they have not responded to the e-mail...after a entire hour...well, they don`t care.

Now, this may not apply if they have explained that they will have to kill you if you talk.

So...unless you are afraid thier man, Bruno, is going to pay you a visit when he gets out of the slammer...spill the beams...or we will send you our Mini-Treks and make you change the batts.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
DUDE! Wolfman you BETTER hurry up with this update man! I keep checking back here every 15 minutes to see if you've posted the mystery light!

MAN! if it's a new HID light under 100 dollars i'm gonna seriously pee in my pants. I can assure you that!
shocked.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by telephony:
Bladder control problems are no laughing matter. Nobody likes to walk around smelling like the kitty litter box. I say we pitch in and buy you a box of Depends before it's too late!!
wink.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PLEASE?! It will help out greatly with my budget for flashlights.
tongue.gif
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well.....
I bought 5 Luxeons to fool with (one is all ready in a AAA DB). Bought another ARC AAA (this one is an LS...very nice). Bought a Lightwave 3000. And have an X5 on the way (to keep in one of my Mustangs emergency tool kits). This was all in just the last week (I have burned out my flashlight budget, and the wife is pissed
mad.gif
tongue.gif
mad.gif
).

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEDagent:
MAN! if it's a new HID light under 100 dollars i'm gonna seriously pee in my pants. I can assure you that!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bladder control problems are no laughing matter. Nobody likes to walk around smelling like the kitty litter box. I say we pitch in and buy you a box of Depends before it's too late!!
wink.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif