SYSMAX Ind./Clike to find more about Nitecore flashlights!

Thread: Deleted *DELETED*

Default Deleted *DELETED*

Post deleted by arewethereyetdad

Default Re: WTB/T: McLux TK Standard Head BB400

I have what you are looking for Troy... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well, heck Cyril, why didn't ya say so! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nah, I think I'll keep it (for now). Good luck in your search. I'm sure one will pop up soon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cool Daddy Administrator

If you ever come up with the hard pieces (I'm sure there are some still floating around!) I'll build one up for you that will be just like the TK... you can even choose your drive current and emitter quality! Just drop me an email if you get to that point.

Darrell, thanks for the offer! Ironically, tylerdurden is doing that very thing for me as we speak. I picked up a TK "kit" with 497,341 pieces. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] So he's assembling it for me for a fee. Thanks for the offer, however! Still seeking a fully assembled BB400 head. Best, Troy

[ QUOTE ]
    arewethereyetdad said:
    Darrell, thanks for the offer! Ironically, tylerdurden is doing that very thing for me as we speak. I picked up a TK "kit" with 497,341 pieces. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] So he's assembling it for me for a fee. Thanks for the offer, however! Still seeking a fully assembled BB400 head. Best, Troy

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do the pieces keep getting more?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] I'll let you know when I get my other TK EN [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cyril, that's funny! I never remembered how many pieces there were exactly, but there were a bunch. Thank God for tylerdurden! Yeah, let me know on the TK EN. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    arewethereyetdad said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I don't think it was that many ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

TONYBPD, you're right, it wasn't too bad. But for a technically inept person like me, anything beyond screwing the head to the body is like reading heiroglyphics. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But I'm thrilled to have it and thank you for selling it to me!

Cool Daddy Administrator

Indeed there seem to be more pieces now! We shipped them out with only 497,338 pieces. We probably should have kept them in separate cages.

Good that you've got Tyler on the program. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]