How Do You Carry Your PR-T?

cglickman

Newly Enlightened
I just got a PR-T for a E1e body and was wondering how you safely carry this light in a holster? The body is so small and the head is relatively big - is ther a safe holster available that holds it securely? This light is amazing, and I sure don't want to lose it!

Thanks
Clark

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry mine in my front pocket with the head sticking out. If there is a good clip-on holster out there I'd probably pick one up. Pocket carry is awkward because of the larger head.

Peter

cy

Flashaholic
I have the same problem, carry my PR-T X3T in an Oakley bag (need surefire attach clip). After scoring a 1X Mclux pack, I EDC it with a ultra neck lanyard.

I've been EDC L1-PR-T 917 with a neck lanyard, been slowly switching my EDC to neck lanyard carry.

Carry size, if you can stand the weight is not as much an issue. Your precious light is protected by sticking under your shirt, avoids wear & tear from pocket use.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the Rip Offs. I carry my PR-T/E1e in a SF V82 holster or V21 (tight fit due to the E1's clip) & my L1-PR-T in a Rip Offs CO-150.

cglickman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I'll look into those. I've been nery happy with an On Scene/Tactical Kydex holster for my E2E (stock) and may consider getting one for the E1e. Any other suggestions?