Never buy batteries agian!!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Look at the battery life of this light. Puts the LW4000 to shame!!
tongue.gif

http://botachtactical.com/campfire1.html

Umm... can you say "typo"?
wink.gif

I bet that's 100,000+ hours LED life.
smile.gif

Still an interesting light. I hope someone besides Botach will carry them...

Empath

Flashaholic
I've been passing those lights by for my last several trips to Fry's Electronics. They're about the ugliest, and cheapest looking light I've seen. They're all in blister packs so I couldn't see one light, but their appearance leaves something to be desired. Of course with them being displayed right next to the X-5 doesn't add any appeal to them either.
frown.gif
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Comon guys!! If I thought it was really 100000 hours, I would secretly buy all of them, and use their alien powers to efficently supply the country with all of its electrical needs, all while charging current rates....
rolleyes.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Hey, even the "100+ hours of intense light" is probably a wee bit of overstatement, don't you think? 100 hours of intense ANYTHING on three cheap batteries is worth whirl.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lightspeed:
... I would secretly buy all of them ....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It sure looks like a misrepresentation.
But if you think that Botack would actually have them in stock, now THAT would be really silly ......

lightlover
wink.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

If Huummvee(sp?) read this topic, I think he'd be inclined to order one, just so that he could sue them some more ......

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I forgot when I made the statement that I was going to "buy all of the lights", that I would have to order from Botach. Before Christmas, I ordered 8 Emissive Energy microlights (white) that were to be intended as gifts. I placed the order by phone, and they said that it would arrive on my doorstep within four days (or I am pretty sure that is what the guy said, as his English was worse that Arnolds in Conan
tongue.gif
). One week later, no lights. I called them to check on the status, and they said that they would be shipping them right now. He said that the holidays backed them up a bit. I accepted his apology (as there was a little over a week b4 x-mas), and waited. One week later, STILL NO LIGHTS
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Attempted to call them, and some lady with terrible English (go figure), said that they were all busy and to call back later. I tried them 8 times during the day, to no avial. Finally e-mailed them, and said something to this effect "To whom it may concern, I would like to check on order #BotachXXXXXX, thank you.). The reply that I recieved from them was "red and green only, Thank you" WTF!?!?!?!?!?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. These guys sait they had it in stock and I waited 2 weeks, and still nothing. So I e-mailed Botach and basically told them to stick it, and that if they charged my card, I would put a stop payment on it. I also said that if they all ready shipped them, that I would return them freight collect, and I forwarded a copy to my attorney, in case they decided to be stupid(er). I also e-mailed Emissive Energy, to inform them of my experience. I would have gotten these lights for under $60, and everyone would have been happy. I, in turn, had to go to Batteries Plus and purchase 8 Photon II's for around 100 bucks
shocked.gif
. They have a good deal though. The first Photon is $14, and each additional is $11. All I have to say is "THANKS BOTACH".
AAAHHHHH ,
That felt better
tongue.gif

Eric

D

**DONOTDELETE**

On my recent TTS order,received excellent service.
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daniel Ramsey:
No I do not know, but if he is here...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not supposed to "know," you're supposed to guess. But I'll spoil it for you. He's hiding behind the obscure moniker of "TTS."

bikeNomad

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zurg:
On my recent TTS order,received excellent service.
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are TTS?