Okay, here i go again....

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys (and Gals, eh Sascha?),
This is it. here i go again. im asking this now. i cant wait, cos if i do i will forget.

MODDING REQUEST TO ALL YOU MODDERS OUT THERE!!
im looking for a torch that runs off a single 123, has 3 leds, has a twisty tailcap, is HA-III NAT, and is about 3 inches long. anyone got something they built or own that thay can post pics of? im looking for something that is much like the Opalec Newbeam/Surefire e1 mod, in fact i probably will end up getting one of them made for me, but i wanna see what else there is. heres a list:

<ul type="square"> [*]Length: 3.2 inches [*]Body Width: 3/4 Inch [*]Bezel Width: 1.1 inch [*]Single 123 operation [*]Twist on, twist off, push on, release off (surefire twistycap like) [*]3-LED [*]4+ hours runtime [*]Under $50 [/list]

that's pretty much it, so yeah.

NOTE: I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING ANYTHING UNTIL OCTOBER 30 AT THE EARLIEST!!!!!!!

neg

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
There might be such a product out there. Not sure about HA3 NAT, but there's a lot of stuff out there, I'm sure someone knows of such a thing. I think I've seen something but can't picture it.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peak makes a 7 LED Cr123A with a twist on / off at the head. They also take custom light orders. Chop does excellent work also. Your price requirement is tough for a custom light though. Maybe you can have the Opalec New Beam module shoe horned into the E series bezel and use it on an E1e.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peak LED Solutions has a light that meets (or exceeds) most of your requirements, other than the "Twist on, twist off, push on, release off (surefire twistycap like)". Check out the McKinley Collection, either the Standard or Hi-Power options.
Pat

*EDIT - I see I was more than a little bit too slow entering my reply. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
looked at the Peak light, no likey. ill probably end up getting Doug Speck to make me an Opalec NB, but....

neg

p.s. make that under $75 then...