The Disclosure Project

stockwiz

Enlightened
Without getting much into the topic of the video, I would encourage you to download this video, watch it from start to finish, and give me your opinion of it. Beware the filesize is some 70 MB is low quality, and over 200 MB in high quality formats. The runtime is about 1 hour, 50 minutes. It was made in May, 2001.

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

More information can be obtained here:

http://disclosureproject.org

Greta

Flashaholic
Could you please give us more information on this before we start clicking on links and downloading stuff that we have no idea what it is? Thanks much... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quoted from the site:

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

Greta

Flashaholic
Thanks for the info, guys. Um... I think I'll pass on this one... I don't need anymore conspiracies in my life right now.
icon29.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
When the site posts the video of the other conspiracies in Sasha's life right now, that is one I'll pay for the bandwidth to download! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
James... wanna know the biggest conspiracy in my life right now? This one has been going on here in my town since I moved here. And one of these days, I'm going to call one of the TV stations and they are gonna blow this conspiracy right outta the water... yep... you just watch... I'm gonna end this one.

Lake Havasu City is on record as having the most days of the year being the hottest recorded spot in the nation for the past decade. There are days when the thermometer on my back patio will be pinned beyond 120°... that's as high as it goes. I will call up the time and temp to see how much above 120° it is and will get something like 123°. But then when I watch the news at night, they will report that our high was only something like 115°. What's up with that?!?!? If I gotta live in this heat, I damn well want national recognition for it! So I did some research and found out that when I call for time and temp, I'm not getting the "official" temp... (does that mean I'm not getting the official time either?
icon24.gif
)... the "official" temp is taken out on the island, right near the water where it is always much cooler... obviously. In addition, the Chamber of Commerce doesn't want to "advertise" the high temps because they feel it will effect tourism... which is our main industry here. We used to have one of those big signs down by the London Bridge that would tell the temp but it got taken down when the temp hit 130 one day. Now we have carbon monoxide monitors so we can notify people when the levels reach unsafe.

Anyway... I think you can see the conspiracy here. And frankly, I've about had it. I want NATIONAL recognition for living in the hottest damn spot in the nation... dammit... and I'm not going to let no stinkin' Tourism Bureau cheat me out of it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

LukeK

Enlightened
Keep raging against the proverbial weather machine there Sasha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
LukeK said:
Keep raging against the proverbial weather machine there Sasha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif ... we call them the "weather gestapo"... they don't know yet that we're on to their sick and twisted plot to control the national weather... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The highest recorded temperature in the US was 134°F (56.7°C) in Death Valley CA. on 07-10-13.
And the highest recorded temperature on the planet was 136.4°F (58°C) in Al Aziziyah, Libya on 09-13-22.

capnal

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Anyway... I think you can see the conspiracy here. And frankly, I've about had it. I want NATIONAL recognition for living in the hottest damn spot in the nation... dammit... and I'm not going to let no stinkin' Tourism Bureau cheat me out of it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sasha, let's talk about this a little bit....take a DEEP breath....
What's Making You Angry?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
hot is hot!

when out west last year, i took a pock at hoover dam: 115 degrees.

it was dry, but HOT!

vegas had 2 days in row at 107, and 1 day it was 112.

but...you ought to check out Michigan's weather--it is maddening.
during the year, we can (occasionally) record actual air temps ranging from 0 to 100. wind chills and heat indexes make the numbers more extreme. we have horrible humidity during the summer. we can have snow 6 months out of the year.

why do i still live here?

Bob

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
, I'm going to call one of the TV stations and they are gonna blow this conspiracy right outta the water

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont worry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The "national news" in it's various guises used to have it easy. whatever they reported was real, even if they made it up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But people are starting to catch on. once they figure out they are being overtly lied to on one front, you can bet that they will check the other bits of information that they are being fed and question them too. The weather can't be far down the list!

Frankly though I'm disappointed, I was hoping for a conspiracy more Maury Povich and less Willard Scott /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha, let's talk about this a little bit....take a DEEP breath....
What's Making You Angry?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif ... (I bookmarked it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

[ QUOTE ]
Frankly though I'm disappointed, I was hoping for a conspiracy more Maury Povich and less Willard Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOOOOOH! You want Maury, eh? Ok... well get this! At work... KMart... I know they do this! They purposely give me a stack of ones in my cash drawer where they are facing different directions. Yep! There will be like 4 of them that are dress-right-dress... and then they stick one in there that is facing left!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif ... I know that they do this to me on purpose to test my OCD reactions... they have cameras on me... they are making notes of how many times my left eye twitches when I come across one of these backward ones. I know they are watching me... I know that I am just part of some lab study of theirs... it's a conspiracy, I tell ya... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Our local weather guy's (Orange County Register) forcasts would improve significantly if they would give him a window office. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry