A small story of Joe and the Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

juancho

Enlightened
IF ONLY THE BEARS WOULD KILL YOU AND EAT YOU.
BUT SOMETIMES, A LOT WORSE CAN HAPPEN…

A small story of Joe and the Bears

This is a simple tale of a hunter named Joe. Joe always envied the hunting experiences he read in the magazines, but being an impoverished fellow, Joe never had the chance to undertake the "great hunting experience" that he had so often heard about. One memorable day, Joe resolved to begin to save up all his earnings that he could spare in order to go on a bear hunting trip in Alaska in the future.

After many years, in which Joe continued to support his loving wife and twin daughters, Joe at last had enough money to proceed with his plans of taking a hunt to Alaska. His wife was acquainted with Joe's obsession and although she resented his leaving, waved her hand goodbye at the departing plane that would carry Joe on his non-stop flight to Alaska.

Fourteen days later, Joe gazed wearily through the lens of his scope, exhausted after so much time spent in his hunt per day. Much wildlife had crossed along the woods he hunted in, but nothing that his black bear license would permit him to shoot. He was very disappointed that he would be returning home the next day without even the chance to see a bear. At long last, it was time to return to the cabin, and he trudged sadly back down the trail.

Suddenly, Joe felt a forceful tap on his shoulder. He slowly turned, and was nearly thrown to the ground in fright as he beheld an enormous and vicious-looking Black bear before him. Joe was terrified, and even more still as the bear spoke to him. "Joe, you have made a very big mistake in coming here. I have been watching you ever since you arrived. Now, you are left with just two options. You either have rough sex with me, or I maul you to death." The bear's voice was gruff and demanding. Joe thought of the humiliation that he would have to endure, but remembered that his family still needed him. Faced with no other option, Joe proceeded to remove his trousers as the black bear smiled and beckoned him to carry on.

It was nearly two weeks later when Joe trudged out of the hospital, limping on his left leg, and wearing a sling for his right arm. The sex, he had figured, was nearly as bad as the mauling would have been, and it had nearly cost him half of his money in the bank to pay for the hospital bill. But Joe was not a man to stand to be humiliated without revenge. He vowed he would return to Alaska to hunt and kill that black bear, and he would not wait so many years as last time. He resorted to selling his car to pay for the cost back, and although his family beckoned him not to go, he would not listen, and took the next available flight to Alaska.

Many unlucky days passed without sign of the bear, and he was afraid he would not be able to exercise his revenge on the bear. At the last minute, however, he spotted in the distance a grazing Black bear, and with precise aim, was able to snag a true Alaskan trophy! Overjoyed with his revenge complete, his rushed over to his kill, without much care or notice of anything around him, to begin to fill out his tag.

A powerful tap on his right shoulder seemed to further reduce the functions of his already injured arm. He pivoted with immense horror and collapsed as he was greeted with the half-smile of a monstrous Grizzly bear. Barely able to breathe, Joe could only stare on in dread as the bear offered him a similar decision. "Well, Joe, you have killed my friend here, and that is something I can not permit to let by. You have a choice: either have rough sex with me to amend your actions, or I maul you to death."

Joe could not even bear to stand the further embarrassment, but this time he gave it no thought and removed all his clothing as the Grizzly looked on.

Joe sat in the plane bound for Alaska contemplating the previous events. He had awoken in a hospital a full month later, and every bone of his body (what remained of it, that is) was aching. He rubbed his bruised eyes as he thought of how he had emptied his girls' college fund from the bank to pay the bill for the trip. Both legs now in casts and his neck cushioned in those foam hospital things, Joe proceeded to the hunting ground to exert his "revenge."

It wasn't long this time until he spotted the same Grizzly bear wandering in the woods. The bear fell with little run, and Joe descended the hill to claim his prize. As he fixed the tag on the bear, a great shadow loomed over him. Weeping, he turns to find a twelve foot tall Alaskan Brown Bear gazing down on him. "Well, what can I say, Joe, you really have got yourself in something, huh? So, you still have a choice. I have rough sex with you, or I maul you to death. Either way, I am going to enjoy this a lot." Joe had already lain down as he braced himself for another painful experience.

Joe smiled meagerly as he sat at the top of the hill six months later in his wheelchair. He remembered how his wife and daughters waved goodbye to him from the homeless shelter as the medics carried him to the taxi headed to the airport. The house was hardly enough to pay for the trip, however, so he had resorted to stealing from his neighbors and his in-laws and selling their fine jewelry and furnishings to the highest bitter on the Internet. (Actually, his partner sold them on the Internet, because each of Joe's fingers were demobilized and heavily wrapped in bandages.) Nevertheless, he cared not, and only thought of his next bear encounter.

On the final day of the hunt, he spotted his brown bear fishing at a stream, searching for fish. He smirked and clearly brought down his bear with an excellent and determined shot, and pushed his wheelchair forward over the hill to experiment some way to place the tag on his bear.
As he descended the hill, a colossal polar bear came out to him from a cluster of trees. It looked him straight in the eye, smirked, and asked, "Come on, Joe, tell me the truth. You don't come up here for the hunting, do you?"

Juan C.

Empath

Flashaholic
It's a typical candidate for the Underground's Jokes & Satire forum, but it's not a thread for here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.