• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/T PR head, DB917 SOLD

Turt

Enlightened
Just as the heading says... Have to let this one go, my fiance is in need of some cash... Standard PR head, HA-NAT, DB917, TV0K modded by Tylerdurden. Nice white beam typical of lux III's. SOLD paypal cash or OBO CONUS. Am now also open to reasonble trades...

Thanks for looking.

Turt

Enlightened
Re: Standard PR head, HA-NAT, DB917, TV0K w/L4 body

Bump with change... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

hideo

Enlightened
Re: Standard PR head, HA-NAT, DB917, TV0K w/L4 body

Turt:

I'll take the body and clickie--PM me with your PP addy

hideo

Turt

Enlightened
Re: PR head, DB917, TV0K price lowered again

bumpy lowered again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Turt

Enlightened
Re: One more time

bump... will take trades now... mehbe I can sell whatever I trade this for... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

marcspar

Enlightened

I have one of tylerdurden's heads and it's great. I don't NEED another one, but....

I have 3 arc ls twisty tails, one factory annodized, one unannodized, and one (has a small scratch) annodized in gold with a tritium vial done by Jets22!.

Some brand new knives: a spyderco calypso & a victorinox classic white.

Brand new, in the un-opened package, streamlight cuffmate & stylus.

Maglights 3 & 4 cell D lights, used, but in like-new condition.

Brand-new, in the bag, original glow-ring.

Any of the above of interest, Turt?

Best,

Marc

hideo

Enlightened

hmmm ... feel kind of bad since I bought the L4 bod and clickie--don't want to think that's putting people off helping Bernie out with the $$ crunch ...

I have a NIB Spyderco Peter Herbst (nice tight specimen with great lockup) that I've been meaning to post for $ 95 shipped with DC-- Turt, if you wanna' swap it for the head--that works for me

here's one though I think they messed up--these were only made in VG-10 steel (nothing wrong with that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

if someone wants it and PM's me--I'd give the proceeds to Turt for the head if that was agreeable to him

(if the moderators think this is inappropriate, let me know and I'll list this in Non-Light BST with the same comments) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

hideo

Turt

Enlightened

Thanks Hideo... i'm really kinda confused why this isn't selling to be honest... Email sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Turt

Enlightened

My apologies to you tylerdurden if I may have devalued your heads somehow... I was really starting to feel bad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
tylerdurden said:
I am as well, this thing is practically brand-new, it's a steal at $100.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tyler:

I've been watching this thread since I have a order in with you for a similiar head and it's very tempting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll stick with the order from you for a better bin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Turt said:
My apologies to you tylerdurden if I may have devalued your heads somehow... I was really starting to feel bad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't feel bad. It's your head, not mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Since the PR heads are becoming scarce, especially in HA-Nat and there is no current production plans for more and the fact that Tyler does a solid and professional build, I too am surprised at the "stall" in this sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Perhaps you should have raised the price instead of lowering it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd have taken it if it was in black HA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif No, don't go & do a quick paint job on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

FNinjaP90

Enlightened

Can this be powered by two li-ion 123A's? In other words, can it handle 8.3V?