can some one check this on there 123 batt?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
put a credit card sized card on top of battery and see if the positve termnal raises above card? on mine they dont. also could i take that plastic ring off top a batt in a pinch?

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
my energizer e2 is raised like this:
_______|---+---|________

the positive end raises above the outer part of the battery, is that what you mean raggie
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
dang thease unversal stink then lol.no wonder some lights wont turn on with em. yea thats what i meant and thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie,
Here's a thread that may give you a couple of ideas.

There's a link in that thread to a cool place that sells tiny "neodymium magnets" with no minimum order. If you have enough of those 'too short' 123's it may be worth while to check if they have a thin enough magnet to make the batt long enough.

Also a drop of solder on the plus pole may do it. I'm no expert, but in that same thread batterystation mentions soldering buttons on flat Lithium-ion cells. I'm just wondering if a drop of solder would work on a 123 -- or be dangerous.

I'd read the whole thread and PM batterystation before I tried the solder idea.

I'd like to know what works if you do come up with something.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
update i emaled inporter and they say there going to remedy it stay tuned

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thanks for the offer.but i am hopeing i may got it resolved .thats a very kind offer of you..i didnt even no they made magnets that small