Arc 4 + Locator mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radtke64

Newly Enlightened
I can't access the locator mode on my Arc 4. It is a new model, # 1906. Has that choice been removed, is mine defective, or am I just doing something wrong? I have been able to try out all the other modes.

zumlin

Enlightened
the locator mode indicator is very dim in the options menu, you actually have to look directly at the led to be able to see it. What you do is, click 10+ times from off, click 3 times slowly, and then press and hold for 4 short flashes.

Radtke64

Newly Enlightened
Zumlin,

Thank you very much for replying. You are right. I looked directly at the light and saw the very dim flash. After dim flash I held for the four flashes like I do when settimg all other modes. In the locator mode however after the four flashes it just turns off like I have not set a thing. How do you get it to actually start flashing?

Tim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Radtke64

Newly Enlightened
I have done it over and over. I know some people have thought they are having problems and really just don't know how to work the arc 4 +. I received my instructions directly from Peter. I can access every other mode and every light setting. The only thing not working is the locator. I probable won't even use the setting but it's the principle. I expect a $180 light to do everything it has been promised to do.

Thank's for your help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts