Reactor 3 Flashlight

UVLaser

Enlightened
I finally return the reactor and I got it back.
Not to impressed, I liked the other reactor that I got from Meridiantactical.
And when I say "I liked" I mean by the color of the beam.
When I got it back I was all happy that I got it back.
But the color is dead cat **** green, I know that FlashlightReviews has one and that he also has the cat **** green color in the beam but mine crossed the line.
I think Lumileds is getting waaaaayyy to comfortable with their products' manufacturing and it's time that they check what rolls of the assembly line before they sell it to other companys.
Oh ya this is my two cents so I can be wrong, And also my eyes can be wrong to, but I still think its to green.

P.S. The O ring in the tale cap is miss shaped I bet you water will get in it.

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
My original Reactor 2 was very green. Got it replaced under warranty when the switch mechanism failed. The replacement was much better. No green at all.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Here's the beam that comes out of my Reactor 2:

reactor3.jpg

Now that's what I call "rotten cat urine green". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Another Reactor 2 (with switch improvement) and a Reactor 3 I later received do not have this coloration to their beams.

UVLaser

Enlightened
Yep, looks like me and the LED Museum got the really deep cat **** green color.
But you know what pissed me off the most is that I wrote a letter saying what was wrong with the reactor and I also wrote about the dead cat **** green color that I heard about on CPF.
And what did they do about it: NOTHING!!!
And I think it is an old version of the Reactor because it has the old CMG logo on it, not the new Gerber one.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Maybe if you used "rotten dog urine green" instead of "dead cat **** green", you'd have gotten a more favourable response. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
(Just kidding, in case you didn't already realise that)

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the same problem with my reactor flashlight but it
was also quite dim, so I returned it and they sent me
another one it was brighter but still pee green.
I was not very impressed so I now use it as my bash around light in the tool box. My EDC is now the Longbow ECO 2AA.

SJACKAL

Enlightened
This is the slime and pus coming out from a cat with urinary tract infection. Looks a bit yellowish too, too much vitamin B?