• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McE2S TwoStage Switch: HA-Nat & BK - FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have some black (EDIT) and HA-Nat tailcaps now and I can build these out with the resistor of your choice. I am asking $50 for these and that includes the PP fees as well as priority mail.

If you want one or more, it would be helpful if you posted your "order" here but most important will be an E-mail to me that clearly states your order.

In the E-mail, please put McE2S-BK-{resistor value} in the subject line. In the body of the E-mail please include your CPF name as well as real name and mailing address.

Edited: The black HA color is that which many of you know from the PR series. It is not the same color as the dyed black HA-BK of SureFire and others. It is a reasonable match and somewhat neutral in color but certainly not the same. These caps did not get anodized in the blind tapped hole that is used for the tabs. I can use an instant anodizer to darken the threaded hole but it will be apparent on close inspection. The HA-Nat caps are a dark color and match the SF reasonably well, IMHO.

The only option or add on I am offering at this time is a brass or nickel plated brass tab installed on the cap. If you want one, please state flavor and you will be asked to fork out an additional $3.

This offer is only for "Aleph series" tailcaps with MCE2S's at pressent and please don't include any requests for any of the other Aleph components. As they become available, I will append this thread or start another if appropriate.

Thanks for looking!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: McE2S TurnKey tail switches: build to suit

done and thanx!
bernhard

EDIT: 1 x 30 and 1 x 22 ohms

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don:

My order is:
(1) 15 ohm
(1) 22 ohm
(1) 30 ohm

Email sent also! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

McE2S with a 60 ohm with nickel plated brass tab.
E-MAIL sent.

Thanks

mut

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don:

Got notice of shipment this morning. Do you want us to just PayPal the total or are you going to do email request through PayPal? Don't what to confuse things if you had that planned!

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Thanks for the orders guys. I will get all of these out in todays mail. I would expect that the caps will ultimately be available seperately on the shoppe.

Bill, please go ahead and pay pal when you have received notice of shipping. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Thanks for the orders guys. I will get all of these out in todays mail. I would expect that the caps will ultimately be available seperately on the shoppe.

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At what price? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PeterB

Enlightened

email sent for:
15 Ohm
10 Ohm
7.5 Ohm

Thanks!

Peter

McGizmo

Flashaholic

flashlight, Price: somewhere between too much from your prospective and not enough from *ours* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PeterB, Can you tell me what the current load will be on these custom resistor values? You just want me hunched over the microscope soldering these little buggers on, don't you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif I am thinking to do:
4x 60 ohm - 15 ohm total (1 Watt)
4x 44 ohm - 11 ohm total (1 Watt) or 3x 30 ohm - 10 ohm (.75 Watt) ~ which one???
4x 30 ohm - 7.5 ohm total (1 Watt)

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
flashlight, Price: somewhere between too much from your prospective and not enough from *ours* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So long as it's not less than what I just paid, you won't hear me complaining /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

PeterB

Enlightened

Hello Don,

The following combos
-------
4X60
3X30
4X30
-------
Would be perfect!

You have already made the 3X30 and 4X30 for me and they work perfect! I like 3X30 for Pila+DB+LuxIII and 4X30 for Pila+BB+LuxV

Thanks,

Peter

McGizmo

Flashaholic

OK Peter,

I did have a brain fart and on the 15 ohm, the standard is 2x 30 with a .5 Watt capacity but if you *need* the higher current, 4x60 it will be. I got your E-mail and these as well as the other "parts" will go out today provided the brain gas doesn't blow any more neural synapsis (sp (probably)). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

PeterB

Enlightened

Hello Don,

No, 0.5Watt is enough! I assumed the 4X60 is the standard you use.
In fact I don't need high wattage, since I have only small voltage drops (I want to use 2 Pilas +DB+Lux5)

Thanks!

Peter

McGizmo

Flashaholic

"So long as it's not less than what I just paid, you won't hear me complaining"

Flashlight, no worries there! This here TK offer is a "direct from the source" deal! "Now you have a friend in the two stage switch business!" The previous is a reference that you won't get but to that I say, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif .

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
OK Peter,

I did have a brain fart and on the 15 ohm, the standard is 2x 30 with a .5 Watt capacity but if you *need* the higher current, 4x60 it will be. I got your E-mail and these as well as the other "parts" will go out today provided the brain gas doesn't blow any more neural synapsis (sp (probably)). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Don:

Could you list the wattage for each standard resistor value?

Status
Not open for further replies.