Acebeam        

Thread: The Ultimate List Of Electronic Circuit References

Default The Ultimate List Of Electronic Circuit References

Electronic Circuit Resources:

Need a special electronic device? Want to fabricate an LED driver? Like to build electronic toys? Short on cash for commercially produced goodies? Need an inexpensive home alarm system? Trying to keep busy? This list could be the answer to your prayers.

allaboutcircuits
    keelynet
    aaroncake.net
    otenet
    commlinx.com
    electro-tech-online (circuits forum)
    bill bowden
    ee.oulu.fi (a circuits library)
    ee.wahshington.edu
    electronics tutorials
    epanorama (a good site)
    interq.or.jp
    electronic circuits diagrams
    X10 module circuit diagrams (information not generally available)

The last reference cited contains valuable material related to special modifications to X10 modules. For some applications, modified modules are extremely useful. For example, it is very advantageous to be able to create special in-line appliance and lamp modues for direct wiring into junction boxes. Needless to say, this sort of work is for reasonably skilled electronics hobbyists only. Do not work with projects involving line voltages (110VAC, 220VAC, or higher), unless you are thoroughly familiar with electrical safety procedures.

Do you have other sources to contribute? Add 'em on below.

I hope you enjoy the places listed.

L3

Default Re: The Ultimate List Of Electronic Circuit References

I would add one more in the list that is soldertools.net especially for pcb, smt stencil and solder paste stencils.

Default Re: The Ultimate List Of Electronic Circuit References

I would like add one more in the list that is soldertools.net which is especially for pcb, smt stencil and solder paste stencil along with kind of tools, components and excellent information