The Ultimate List Of Electronic Circuit References

L3

Newly Enlightened
Electronic Circuit Resources:

Need a special electronic device? Want to fabricate an LED driver? Like to build electronic toys? Short on cash for commercially produced goodies? Need an inexpensive home alarm system? Trying to keep busy? This list could be the answer to your prayers.

allaboutcircuits
keelynet
aaroncake.net
otenet
commlinx.com
electro-tech-online (circuits forum)
bill bowden
ee.oulu.fi (a circuits library)
ee.wahshington.edu
electronics tutorials
epanorama (a good site)
interq.or.jp
electronic circuits diagrams
X10 module circuit diagrams (information not generally available)

The last reference cited contains valuable material related to special modifications to X10 modules. For some applications, modified modules are extremely useful. For example, it is very advantageous to be able to create special in-line appliance and lamp modues for direct wiring into junction boxes. Needless to say, this sort of work is for reasonably skilled electronics hobbyists only. Do not work with projects involving line voltages (110VAC, 220VAC, or higher), unless you are thoroughly familiar with electrical safety procedures.

Do you have other sources to contribute? Add 'em on below.

I hope you enjoy the places listed.

L3

bwetman

Newly Enlightened
I would add one more in the list that is soldertools.net especially for pcb, smt stencil and solder paste stencils.

bwetman

Newly Enlightened
I would like add one more in the list that is soldertools.net which is especially for pcb, smt stencil and solder paste stencil along with kind of tools, components and excellent information