How many names is the Thor 10 Million Cp known by?

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
How miany names is the "Thor" 10 million candle power lkght known by? The one I ordered is from Northern Industrial Tools and appears to have the Northern Industrial Tools name. Any others?

Northern Industrial Tools

ADDED:
Arlec
Super Searcheye
Thor

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Roy,
It is manufactured by a company named RoadPro. Look in the huge THOR thread for other names. I know there are a few different places selling it, but AFAIK they are all identical lights made in China. None of the THORs I have seen have any kind of badging on the light itself.

Radiant

Newly Enlightened
Are any of the variants a different color? I thought I saw a red one somewhere?

gf0012-aust

Newly Enlightened
I realise this is an old thread and apologise in advance if policy is to let old threads die off.

But, can anyone tell me how to change the light bulb in these lights? The only way appears to be via removal of the lead acid battery.

I have no desire to pull it apart without checking with others first...

Flashanator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take the front Rubber Black Ring off, then there are about 5-6 screws holding the reflector in place. Undo them, & the reflector pops out. Bulb is now easy 2 get 2.

hope that helps.

gf0012-aust

Newly Enlightened
Take the front Rubber Black Ring off, then there are about 5-6 screws holding the reflector in place. Undo them, & the reflector pops out. Bulb is now easy 2 get 2.

hope that helps.

Thanks for the assist. I now feel like an absolute moron as I didn't notice those screws before.

Latest posts