Stream Light Junior Luxeon - Group Buy Part2?

bestcounsel

Enlightened
Hello everyone my name is robert, I used to post under junior but changed to bestcounsel which is my ebay user name.

I have been thinking about purchasing a new flashlight and think the SL Junior Luxeon might be the ticket. Now, I live real close to Botach and saw that a bunch of you did a group buy and was wondering if another group buy is worth the work or time. I have actually been inside botach( i bought a speedfeed for my mossi 590). I was told that they do not allow walk in's anymore, but after hearing what you guys did, i was wondering if I may give it a shot. Will they give any group discounts? Is it worth it?

I am fairly new here, but if any of you guys are interested, you guys/girls can check my feedback at ebay, my username is bestcounsel. I always to try to post new auctions weekly, depending on what I could get etc.,

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bestcounsel&item=-1&frompage=222

Let me know

bestcounsel

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI, you can keep your same account, but just change your name. Click on "My Home" and then the "Edit" button by "Personal information, email, password, etc." The first field is your user name, and you could change it from junior to bestcounsel.

bestcounsel

Enlightened
Thank's!
I canceled my other email address [email protected] for it was sort of unprofessional, even though I do own a 69 blazer
a lot of women used to heckle me about it. I thought if I changed my email address that changed everything.

Thank's

bestcounsel

Enlightened
Like I said, I have been inside before, but was told by a friend that they do not let anybody inside anymore. We used to go there a lot, I only purchased a speedfeed from them, but my friends purchased quite a few items.

Anyways, when i get the light, I will let you know what I think.

sidespill

Enlightened
They told me LEO or active duty military. I showed my mil ID and got in about two weeks ago and bought a bunch of 123's. Maybe you got a GI buddy?

Latest posts