• snakebite's altoidlight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ginseng's SuperSquashLight-Dimmable

• yclo's KL-Adaptor

• Neg2LED's CYBERLUXEON

• LED_ASAP's Luxeon heart transplanted...

• roguesoul's Milkman

• LEDmodMan's R2D2 Lantern mod

• djpark's Pager Light

• 03lab's

• Mutiny sfears' PsoccerMom

• Total voters

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
It's voting time. Here are the entries for Class 4. I'm giving it a week, so results will not be viewable until midnight (GMT) thursday, July 29.

Mutie

Enlightened
Oh man!

My little girls are going to be so disappointed. They were so depending on Mom to feed them some fresh batteries. Now I'm going to have to send them out to sneak batteries from zoned raver's blinky toys.

Oh the humanity. What is a mother to do?

Mutie

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lookslike a 2 way tie for 4the place between ginseng and ledasap

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are these totals official? If and when the tally is official. Someone PM me the shipping information of the winner and if the want 168s or 150s batteries.

Thanks
Jon

jtice

Flashaholic
hmmmm, i am actually disapointed with the low # of votes in these polls :shake:

great fun though, we should do things like this more often

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I didn't want to vote in this one since I put up the prize. I did vote in the others.

PM me shipping information please.

djpark

Enlightened
It is indeed a surprise to me that I am the winner because I managed to spend only 2 days to finish the pager-light after class 2 entry was completed. And also I see many funtastic entries...

I want to thank all those who supported me and gave me good comments. It was really a good challenge and I am happy to finish it.

JonSidneyB, I will PM you. Thanks a lot.

-- dj

raggie33

*the raggedier*
2 3 and 4th place winners need to contact me with addys. im not sure what im suposed to do about 4th place since its a tie and i only have one twok

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
PM sent for my 3rd Place entry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(Edit, a few moments later)
Since this is about me and LEDs, I placed it on my website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I think it's appropriate, anyway.
rainbow.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, BC0311 has been in touch with me. PM me who I should mail the TWOL to and I'll send it from here. Give me their full address details.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty hotbeam and say hi to britt for me and tell him tahnk you to.i didnt know what to do

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I'm not sure I understand if Raggie's got it covered for the tie, but I have a TXOK star available.

Larry

LED_ASAP

Enlightened
I am surprised at the turn out rate---probably many of our regular members are on vacation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Many thanks for Hotbeam and Raggie33 for providing the prices---especially when they decided to give out two emitters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif instead of cutting one emitter in half /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Although of course now I know how to use half of the emitter---as long as that's the half with the LED die on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its britt and hotbeam.im just doing the shiping britt and hotbeam are the kind members and many more people this forum is awesume very kind people.but im just shiping em for britt.he does so much for everyone

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
The thanks should go solely to Britt for donating the LuxIII. I was simply the courier.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
According to the bag my Hotlips and Luxeon III comes in, you are the person I need to thank.

It reads:

HOTLIPS
D#2 LUX III TWOL
WHITE
BY HOTBEAM

Thank you hotbeam!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations to everybody and especially the winners. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed viewing and reading about all the entries. Great job, everybody.

Larry, thank you for stepping in and coordinating the contest and Raggie, thank you for shipping all the prizes.

Jon and Howard, thanks for your exquisite products...they're all 1st Place Prize quality! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt