Klarus        
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: PocketMateW. 9W variable output blaster. Thread I.

Default Re: Introducing... PocketMate-W. 5W variable outpu

McShawn... you're on the #2 list now.

Eye candy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="red">If only I had 13 Pila 168Ses! Jon!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]</font>

These will be packed up tonight for shipment monday.

Thanks for everyone's patience duringthe build phase.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif[/img] These are more than worth the wait. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Howard,
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img]
    Mike
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    P.S How do you ship them to us guys in the states?
    Do we get a tracking #?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

All I can say is that patrols will be doubled on Tuesday waiting for the piesta resistance to arrive!

BC... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Hope you'll like it.

LikeBright... I'll be air mailing them. If you want tracking, I'll have to ship them via EMS. You'll get them in ~3 days but it will cost $22 more. Let me know ASAP via email. I'll be going to the Post Office in ~28 hours (Monday afternoon)

Lightemup... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Make sure you put your guard dog on leash [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

Howard, I totally missed this thread also. Will you let me know when you start build #2 please. Thanks!!

Howard,
    Air Mail is fine for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Mike [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Just to let all PocketMateW brethrens know that all packages have been shipped. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

JDriller... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

LikeBright... Cool

MikeF... You're now on the #2 list!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif[/img]

I better get an order off to Jon for a Pila 168S and charger. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif[/img]

Britt

Thanks Hotbeam, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Patiently waiting. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif[/img]

Default Re: Introducing... PocketMate-W. 5W variable output.

Wooohoo…I’ve got my PocketMate [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] … the dimmer module is nice and really smooth too. This PocketMate is definitely another keeper. Thanks a lot for making these possible Howard [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif[/img]

BC... LOL. You could always use those CR123's [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Baj... wow, that was fast! Don't tell me you brought your battery to work! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif[/img] Oh, yeah. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks for reminding me, Howie. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif[/img]

I did order a charger and 168S from Jon. I'm gonna have alot of fun with this light. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    hotbeam said:
    Baj... wow, that was fast! Don't tell me you brought your battery to work! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I’ve got a few batteries with me at work and I knew I’ll use them quite often as I use my work address as my main shipping address. Nice job on the Pocketmate Howard … Thanks again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Mine received 9am Brisy time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img]

My first real modded light! And it is fantastic [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Straight to the Pool Room! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif[/img]

Thanks Howie!

Be sure to test out out at night and.... take PHOTOS!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Howard,
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    Pilas on charge!!!!
    Mike [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif[/img]

Has anybody stateside received one of these yet?
    Just curious. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif[/img] Don't know how long it takes from over there.
    Mike

This is one fantastic light !!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif[/img]

I hope to get a chance to take some pictures soon.

Great work Howard. This is going to be one of my most used lights.

-John

Mike, everyone 'stateside' should be receiving them this Tuesday or Wednesday (assuming normal delivery timeframes...

Flashaholic*

Any chance of another run?

2dim, I'll put your name down on the #2 list.

Meet your PM-W brethren... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

I too would be interested in the second run. I missed out on the first run. I want a 168A version please.

I would like to see some beamshot comparo against some other lights at distant objects etc. Some ceiling bounce shots would also be nice.

Thanks.

Curtis

Flashaholic*

Right then! Could I send you a longer C-cell mag of mine to be cut down and used for the mod? How about D cells? Any other battery options besides lithiums? One mor thing, if at all possible...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif[/img]
    Mike

Cue... Just put you on the #2 run list. There are some beam shots in the first few posts on this thread. I'm sure we'll be seeing more beamshots as people in the US get their lights. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

2dim... Yes, you can send your own OA2C or put up with black (or any colour I can get). You can use D cell hosts but the idea for the PocketMate was to produce a light that is reasonably pocketable and still pack a punch. The D cell deviates from that.

Likebright... If you look hard, you could probably see the airplane arriving with your goodies [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The wait is killing me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

I was thinking of the 3AA&gt;D adaptors and then became confused by the Lambda ProMagnum w/ TXOJ that uses them and has multiple battery options, including NiMH. I'm assuming your light is much brighter? Is the throw equally comparable? The price is considerably more -- how would using my old C-Mag affect that? Please note, it would have to be cut down to size, something I may get done before shipping. BTW, lots of colors available here in Toronto, if that could be helpful. Also, my light is dark green, which someone requested and I'm not particularly attached to. Maybe something could be arranged to our mutual benefit? I'd like to see long distance beamshots, with comparisions if anyone has them. Does the hotspot have a 'donut-hole' and are there corona rings? Thanks.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast