Who is the youngest flashaholic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 4 year old is always pointing out flashlights to me when we are in the store and he always asks if I've bought him any new ones My two year old is starting to show some interest in my lights.
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think we have two high school freshmen. Hard to tell they are young though. Both are sharp and write well.

cy

Flashaholic
my 11 year old is not signed up, but he is a flasholic already. He EDC his infinity ultra with a neck lanyard almost all the time. including sleeping with it on.

I've given him his own Arc LS and he uses it fully on boy scout campouts. He knows what a sammie is and understands how LED's are driven. Runtimes, brightness etc.

The_Seeker

Newly Enlightened
Well, in truth, I am a CPF registered member currently holding the age of fourteen. My major postings and threads include Boy Scout Flashlight Competition, Night Navigation and Flashlight Testing, and Testing Various Incandescent Configurations. They are all under the General Flashlight Discussion category. I am a high school freshman who loves to write- and loves to write about flashlights! But I do hope to see some more fellow young flashaholics!

Here, I imagine, would be the most fitting place to mention that I am proud to be among such a friendly and affable atmosphere of individuals who share such a unique and magnificent passion. Thank you a hundred-fold, CPF!!!

Simply, A Seeker

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
nathan.jpg

That was my son at a week old with his trusty E2HA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif He is 19 months old now and loves to play with my PT Rage. He'll shine it on the celing and say "moon, moon" looking at the beam. I might have to get the LED bulb for the Attitude to put in the Rage because he'll go through a set of batteries a week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello.

I am currently 14 years of age, turning 15 on August 9th. I will be going into 10th grade at the end of summer.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
My son is registered here... he just turned 14 last week. He discovered that he could thread one of the arms of his glasses through the ring on his green Arc AAA and have hands free illumination that wouldn't wreck his night vision... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
hey, I thought you were in your 30s Illuminating???

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Nope, I'm less than half that age. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
I've been with the CPF for many many moons, once held the title--but alas at 18 I am no longer entitled. I came on right about the time we got together and bought Craig a computer. I remember, because my first post ever was an offer to build him one.

As a young(er) flashaholic the community helped me a lot, now I'm hoping I can start giving back to the community /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is humiliating....I've been getting my hinie kicked in arguments by teenagers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

You go young fellers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

verbie

Enlightened
wow, lots of young folks here. and i thought we have mostly older people in here.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
My nephew is 14 and has been a member here for a year. I confess I got him addicted to flashlights, but it's in his blood anyway. My late grandfather, who passed away in the 80's, was a flashaholic and got me addicted as a child. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.