raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love this show nicole ritchie is so hot. plus the show is funny as hect

raggie33

*the raggedier*
rofl james.thats true but i wouldnt mind a few days with her and nights

neo_xeno

Newly Enlightened
that show is surprisingly addicting to watch, and it is very funny. although it really annoys me when nicole always says, "that's hot"

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
The rest of the world sees this and thinks we might just all be like these twits. Very fake and scripted. Reminds me of pro wrestling with bimbos.

Even prettier women than those two don't do anything for me if they don't have a brain in their heads, with money or not. They give me a headache whenever they open their mouths.

My biggest problem with the show is that grossly overweight idiotic teenaged girls think that by dressing like those two, they can be popular. A bare midriff on a five foot two inch, two hundred pound fifteen year old ain't sexy or sophisticated.

Now for my evil curse -- picture a three hundred and fifty pound person (of either sex) in spandex. That's an image that won't go away.

Muaaaahhhahahahahahahaha!

-(a different) Craig

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure they are - but the image that goes out to the rest of the world is American are rich idiots and bimbos. That's a problem no matter what the ratings are here.

-(a different) Craig

notos&w

Enlightened
these are perhaps the two saddest people in America today. really tragic that they are so devoid of any meaningful . . . anything.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sure they are - but the image that goes out to the rest of the world is American are rich idiots and bimbos. That's a problem no matter what the ratings are here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, but it remains stupid since TV produced in other parts of the world isn't all Shakespeare and Ballet either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And as a matter of fact just about EVERY country has remakes and take offs of these programs now as their own local fox type producers get dollar signs (ok Euro signs:) ) in their eyes...

So really, this is just an excuse to hate us, it's not a reason to hate us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif