Ripped off by J.S. Burlys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Newly Enlightened
I placed an order over a week ago now for 2 Pila 150s batteries and an AC charger. I have not only not yet received them, I have not even received any confirmation that they received my order. No shipping information, nothing. They don't even answer the phone, they have a message that does not even identify themselves.

I think I just lost $85.

BUYER BEWARE

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you paid, you will get it.

He is more than a stand up guy, has an impeccable reputation here.

If there is a problem, have you emailed?

He does run a small shop, and it is July/August, he may even be on vacation.

Never fear, if he received you money, you will receive your goods.

Bill

Aaron

Newly Enlightened
Of course I paid for it, and of course I have e-mailed him. I also called, and I have not been able to get a hold of anyone. No e-mails or phone calls have been returned. No confirmation of my order was even sent. There were no shipping options. If it was shipped, I don't even know who is shipping it (UPS, USPS, etc).

BUYER BEWARE

TonyBPD

Enlightened
Why don't you just cross post this all over CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

JS Burlys ROCKS ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon is a great guy to do business with, im sure your moneys safe. Many members here have had flawless transactions with him.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Flawless several times. This should not be here it should be in Cheers and Jeers.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aaron,

I have no association with JSB, but cross posting everywhere on the site will not only not impress anybody, especially when you are attacking a well respected dealer, but may get you banned or censored as you are obviously flaunting a long standing forum rule. (I believe it is Rule 7)

That said, I did not mean to imply that you had not paid, only that they might have not received your funds. The new PayPal echecks sometimes take that long to clear, if that is how you paid.

Your order may have slipped through the cracks, JSB is very good at fixing those kind of problems once they crop up. One week is hardly time for them to deal with that kind of an issue, a little patience won't hurt.Heck, I've waited twice that long or longer to hear from many places I've ordered from.

Once again, JSB has had hundreds of satisfied customers here, so I doubt that in the long run you will be different.

Bill

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Aaron, I believe your post is mistaken. I second all what everyone here has said, Jon could not be a better person to deal with. Hpwever he may indeed be on a trip, his occupation does require him to travel rather often I believe.

Give him a chance to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.