what to do with my extra vip, BH, BBH, twistie

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am really having a hard time deciding whether to sell my extra VIP + BH + BBH + twistie. I've already signed up for two LionHearts. I have the BH in my poession and am not sure what I would do with two each of Mr Bulks last creations. I started to put it up for sale on custom b/s/t but couldn't post it. I feel kind of pigish when someone else would surely enjoy owning one of these lights with several accessories, any thoughts, of course most of you will say sell, sell, sell, but I can't believe I'm posting here for help. I would wind up selling it close to retail and maybe someone could offer up a thought or two?

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do a raffle. Sell tickets for $5 each. Keep enough of the proceeds to cover your cost or whatever you're comfortable with, and give the rest to CPF or another worthy cause. I think lots of people would be interested in the opportunity to own a VIP (especially with the accessories) in exchange for $5 or $10.

This is actually what I was thinking of doing with my spare VIP, but since you asked... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like LitFuse's idea--raffle it off with excess going to CPF. The only problem is if the VIP and such garner enough interest to cover the cost.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took the easy path when one of our own made me sell it to him, so I only have my original prototype left, and I did make a small contribution to the cpf again. I also ordered 2 LionHearts so I think I'm covered and I couldn't justify having over a thousand dollars invested in two lights( models )