happy birthday IlluminatingBikr

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hope its a great day for ya.and ya get a cool flashlight

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
You only want him to get one? Here's to a whole surefire collection!

I guess that might be a little far out, but anyhow, happy birthday to one of our youngest members!

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys. I have been wondering for a while if anybody would start a thread for me on my birthday... so thank you for doing so.

I received an automated e-mail from another forum that I belong to, wishing me a happy birthday. It was nice, but not quite as nice as a fellow member voulentarily staring a thread wishing me a happy birthday, and then having other members continue the thread.

Thanks guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Now let's par-tay! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Hope you have a fantastic birthday, and please, come home (or post) sober. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Hope you find a really neat flashlight under the tree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif...o wait, wrong holiday!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
happy%20birthday.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I said it in the other thread but what the heck; have a good one dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
is this 15? or 16? i think it's 15, but i don't wanna look like a dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

15. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy birthevening IlluminatingBikr. (Kinda late here.) Hope the rest of it is great!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Happy Birthday greetings from Topper
You have a Bright future in front of you just do not point it in your eyes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

verbie

Enlightened
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BIKR!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif i wanted to start a thread for you but couldnt figure out how /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif wasnt sure which admin or mod i should pm to ask (while we're on the subject, who should i've asked? :p)

anyways, hope it was a good one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you everybody!

My b-day turned out to be pretty good. I spent part of the morning with my girlfriend and a good friend of hers doing some community service. Then I went out to lunch with my girlfriend and a few other people. We saw a movie after lunch, "Little Black Book", and then I went home for a little bit.

For dinner, we picked up my girlfriend, and sister, and took them out to dinner and then dessert at Ben & Jerry's. It was really fun. I had a great time today.

1/2 a year until I get my learner's permit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif Dad got new rotors today for the front two wheel on his current car, which I will be learning to drive on and I will be using. He's going to need them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif