raggie is bad today

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i wont say what i did lol . but i have not done it for years. it involves a plant. that ryhmes with deed.shhh lol

B@rt

Flashaholic
lala.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Bad raggie!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

capnal

Enlightened
Never tried it (or anything else of that nature) in my life.
Every one keeps telling me I am really missing out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
That stuff makes me nauseous, so I do not use it, and haven't tried it since at least the early 1990s.
That was long before The LED Museum even existed, so you can't blame that stuff on the existence of my website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
After I started suffering from panic attacks in my mid 20s, pretty much put an end to my weed smoking days not that I was a heavy user.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good job, Raggie!
You are practicing "preventative medicine" by boosting blood flow to your eyes. Now, if you take your "medicine" while looking at your monitor...it should prevent damage to your eyes.
The best part is the cafe' will get even more interesting with your posts. I can see the post in B/S/T now, "duuuuuuuude, Raggie needs some RGB Arc AA lights to help ponder life"
It has been many, many years since I partook in "preventitive medicine" and I think my eyes are getting worse.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Raggie, I love you man I think it is best to steer clear of that. I was there at one time 20 or so years ago so I do not miss-understand nor speak from my bottom. You are a truly blessed person that don't need to go there. If you do I am still with you pal.
Best to you and yours.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol this is first time in many many years and after today it will be many more years. i just needed a break and yesterday was a awesume day.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, you should get in touch with Ricky Williams. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mike