The great Abeland vs. Wickedlasers debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

badhorsey

Newly Enlightened
Since this seems to be dominating every other thread and distracting from the topics, this deserves its own topic. At least!

To shove in my own tuppenceworth:

There have been a lot of surprising attitudes and posts - "those pictures are fake!" "Wickedlasers should be banned from CPF!" "My lasers are better than your lasers!" ad bloody nauseum.

Let's bear in mind a couple of points.

1. Both of these chaps are in the business of selling lasers. Whatever selling technique or market they choose is entirely up to them, but both seem pretty much aware that happy, satisfied customers mean more customers; pissed-off customers mean a detriment to your business. Both appear to be doing pretty well.

2. You, as a consumer, have a choice. You can vote with your wallet, and buy from whoever you wish. No-one is forcing you one way or the other. Simple as that.

For the record, I've bought a greenie from Wickedlasers nee Ringwraith. I notice that my feedback has been used on subsequent adverts and I have no problem with that - I'm very happy indeed with my toy. I may well purchase a unit from Abeland at some point too - who knows? I'm a simple soul: I must have my lasers. Who I buy from depends on how good the offer is and as long as I get the unit in my grubby little mitts, then I'm quite happy.

This is a forum, remember! Anyone can air their views, vent spleen, whatever. Freedom of speech and all that. And threads do get hijacked - it's the nature of the beast.

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened
Very well said, badhorsey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif At the end, we, the consumer, is the winner. We vote with our wallet, and it is nice to have a choice.

I, too, a happy customer of Wickedlasers. Before I know him, I am reluctant to buy this green laser, simply because the shipping cost to overseas quoted by Atlasnova is too high (4x actual shipping), and more than double from what Wickedlaser charge me.
It is really nice to have a various source rather than only one source to buy a nice laser, isn't it?

Greta

Flashaholic
And with the important points already made with this thread, let's put an end to this topic taking over every thread in this forum.

I recommend that abeland and wickedlasers take this off the board now. It is obviously a personal matter between the two of them at this point and has become too distracting to the forum. In addition, there is always The Underground and a forum especially for these kinds of issues... The Mat. So take it to The Mat Underground if you want but this kind of sniping and bickering on this topic is no longer welcome within the CPF forums.

Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding... this thread... and topic... is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.