What Are Your Arc4 Brightness Levels Set To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

Newly Enlightened
Hey, guys. I was wondering: What do people set the primary and secondary light levels on their Arc4s to?

There are 16 different light levels? 16 is the lowest and 1 is the brightest?

I have one (primary or secondary, not sure which) set to 12 and the other to 4. The low one is actually what I use most often.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I try to space my EDC Arc 4 out:

My EDC Arc 4 second is: 1-6-11-16 (intervals set 5 spaces apart)

My other two Arc 4+s (factory firsts), are set at: 1-4-10-16

Glenn

Enlightened
I use 7 for most around the house use...4 for if I need more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Glenn

SJACKAL

Enlightened
Like Martin, I have default settings of 1-7-16 for brightness level. Force Primary On.

I like the default settings, I think its well thought out. I want it to be the brightest when I turn it on, in cases I need to blind someone. Otherwise most of the time the secondary level at 7 is good, about the same as a single 5mm LED light, good enought for walking and reading and looking for things in the dark. Lowest level seldom used.

Byron Walter

Enlightened
I'm a 4 & 9 guy. On a recent wilderness trip I used level 16 the most with level 9 a close second. Hardly ever went to level 4. Certainly makes a great travel light.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
it used to be 3 & 7

but since my r123's I run them at

1 & 4

at level 1 I get 35 minutes! I got through two cycles a day ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I've only had the arc for a week so eventually it'll wear down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.