*the raggedier*
well mine is kiss. man there so awesume so waht is ya faverite band

jook

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
well mine is kiss. man there so awesume so waht is ya faverite band

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it, I'm withdrawing my bigtime contribution to the raggie LH fund. :)

Clint

Newly Enlightened
U2!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Arizona Dan, are you me in disguise? I was going to say the same thing. Maybe with Jethro Tull and U2 tacked onto the end though in there with Pink Floyd.

ferreter

Newly Enlightened
Let's get some real bands on this list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

The Eagles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Ferreter

cosco

Newly Enlightened
U2 for sure.

Then would go Deep Purple.
Then Pink Floyd.

I like listening to Chieftains from time to time.

cosco