Will Matrix LED module work in Matrix 2??

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
i don't see why they wouldn't but someone had posted before that it won't work......

so.......... anyone with both?

chumley

Enlightened
Do you have a reflector assembly from a Tec-20, Tec-40 or any other similar PT bezel? If those work in a Matrix 2, then the Matrix module should work also.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
chumley said:
Do you have a reflector assembly from a Tec-20, Tec-40 or any other similar PT bezel? If those work in a Matrix 2, then the Matrix module should work also.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i actually have a tec20. i know i've already put the matrix 2 module in the tec20 and it worked but i can't remember if i did it the other way around or not????? i'll try to make sure when i get home tonight. i really don't see how it's possible for it NOT to work but someone had posted that it won't????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

i'll make sure i try that tonight.

i like the matrix 2 module alot but i already have an everled that i could use and so im thinking of trading my matrix 2 lamp assembly and bulb for a matrix led module(plus a little $).

thnx for the suggestion, i had thought of that but sometimes there are flukes and things that SHOULD work don't.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

NamTinker

Newly Enlightened
I have both, the Matrix 1 (1999/2000 version)and 2 (2004 version) as well as the Impact XL. Then also the halogen bulb module that came with the original Matrix. My LED modules (3 LED vs LS) are not interchangeable. But then, apparently the later versions are. Best bet - take yours along and try. The halogen bulb module is - I fitted an EverLed.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
well durn!

im wanting to trade just my Matrix 2 bulb and lamp assembly for an original Matrix LED module /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (well not a straight up trade, but ..........well it's posted in B/S/T)