• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Natural or Dark grey PR-T w/BB400

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
as the title says, just looking for one for my Surefire E1e.

must be excellent condition. might consider other current levels but really want a mild one.

thnx! have a stock E1e scalloped hex bezel with lamp to offer as partial trade if your looking to go back to stock.

balrog

Enlightened
I can make you one from scratch with brand new parts if you'd like. Your choice of Luxeon III bin TX0J or TV0J. I recommend a BB500, but you can have pretty much whatever you like. I charge $115 for the complete PR-T head and shipping to USA is an additional $5.80. No trades as I have too many E1e bezels myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
i was "trying" to be on a budget and get a used one to save some money but i don't anyone wants to give one up. sooo.... im probably gonna just end up going to the "THE MAN" himself, McGizmo. Im not so confident in overseas shipping anyways /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. but thank you very much for your offer. BB500 huh? that's what most people seem to suggest. got me thinking............ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

balrog

Enlightened
I kind of think of a BB500 as at the upper end of mild. I'm guessing run time will be around 1.5 hours. Whatever you go with, you are going to like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
i was think 500 came out to about 75 minutes of regulation. 400 is 90 minutes ???
guess it all comes down to the vF of the luxeon huh??

man! now im back to a decision on BB400 vs. BB500 again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
4X4,
Go with the 500 but use a two stage switch so you use the light a bunch at around 80 mA. This probably doesn't help your budget but it will save on batteries as well as your night vision! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
4X4,
Go with the 500 but use a two stage switch so you use the light a bunch at around 80 mA. This probably doesn't help your budget but it will save on batteries as well as your night vision! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

well, don it looks like you're the man for the job! im gonna go ahead and give you the "go ahead" for the build.

with 2-stage switch out of the picture, what do you suggest? BB400 or BB500?

oh by the way, im the one who emailed you yesterday, Joshua Brett Watson, about getting this done.