• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McLux is gone - don't need that O-ring anymore. :(

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
McLux is gone - don\'t need that O-ring anymore. :(

I still need an O-ring for the switch-end of my Black Widow McLux.

The O-ring closest to the switch in my Black Widow is currently broken, but the poor injured thing still works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mclux9.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I realise this is mainly a cosmetic issue, but I'd like to have a whole McLux, instead of a hurt one.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Still need an O ring for the back of my McLux

Craig,

I'm pretty sure we sent you another one. Since you haven't got it yet I'll send you another one when we get back from vacation.

Sorry about that.

Wayne

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I never received it; hope it didn't go to the wrong address, and the person who opened the envelope went "WTF is this?!?" before disposing of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

My address is:

Craig Johnson
The LED Museum
1531 1st Ave #305
Seattle WA. 98101-1557

This is posted openly on my website, so I don't mind posting it on CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

Wayne, Craig... I'll send a couple off to Craig right now, so Wayne won't have to remember later.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What a guy that tree hugger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

You betcha. I'm the official supplier of McLux tac-grip O-rings to the Skunk Lights crew. I take my job seriously.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Wayne, Craig... I'll send a couple off to Craig right now, so Wayne won't have to remember later.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you Darell!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'll post in this thread when I receive them.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are those the Buna originals or the new style? Might need to send some of the non Buna as those will deteriorate pretty fast again.

Thanks Darell.

Saaby

Flashaholic

Do I just not use my light enough? Still on the original O-ring and it's not looking that warn either...

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Ryan,
It's mostly Ozone that trashes the buna so you must not have too much around or you have possibly protedted your O-ring with oil?!?!

Saaby

Flashaholic

Not to much Ozone around here...

Darell

Flashaholic

Ryan has always been a bit slippery. You do the math.

Wayne: Fear not. I've got it covered. These are the *upgrade* o'rings. Nothing but the best for Craig.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Received the O-rings a short time ago today, thank you Darell!!!
As soon as I find (or remember where I put) my Black Widow McLux, I'll install one on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

If you lose the McLux, I'll want the O-rings back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
If you lose the McLux, I'll want the O-rings back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I tend to not *lose* valuable items like Black Widow McLuxes, as there are only two of them known to exist: mine and Keissling's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
I probably just *MISPLACED* or *MISLAID* it, rather than losing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
When it does turn up, I'll post in this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Well, I think today's the last day I'll be at my old place before I turn my keys in. Maybe tomorrow, but I cannot guarantee that. If it doesn't turn up when I'm at my old location for the last time, I'm probably SOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Darell, the box with the O-rings and other articles that were near my computer has yet to turn up, so you may not get them back if my Black Widow McLux fails to turn up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I hate to welch on a deal, but I may have to in this particular instance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I hope you find it. Ive ordered 4 of those o-rings from the shoppe so hopefully i'll get them soon.

Shane

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
McLux is gone - don\'t need that O-ring anymore. :(

I just found the O-rings, the bead-blasted McLux, and my test target, but still no Black Widow McLux. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif