Longbow Flashlights

Catman10

Enlightened
Hello,
It has been a while since I've had the time or money to devot to my flashlight hobby. SInce then, I have noticed that these Longbow flashlights have come out. Can anybody direct me to other threads on them, or give me information on birghtness, size, waterproof, etc.? Any personal experiences or suggestions for me? As with many others, I am looking for the smallest, farthest throwing LED light I can find.
Thanks

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Catman,

If you do a search on LongBow you should pull up a bunch of info. Here is some basic info:

Micra - 1 cell (CR123) Luxeon 1 watt, 25 Lumen output, 3.2" x 1", regulated. Waterproof to 150ft(twistcap)

Mini - 2 cell (CR123) Luxeon 1 Watt, 28 Lumens, 4.5"x 1", unregulated.

If you need more info you can go here www.longbowgear.com
or you can go to our site as well: http://www.bugoutgearusa.com/locso.html

If you have any other question just drop me an email or pm.

Regards,
Flavio
BugOugGearUSA.com
Authorized LongBow & Pila Dealer

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
catman10 said:...As with many others, I am looking for the smallest, farthest throwing LED light I can find.
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize there's a trade off here. Are you willing to go with a larger than 1" diameter head? If so, something with the Pelican reflector or the 30mm optic (as per the Longbow booster head) will throw very well. In a 1" package, I'm not aware of anything that will throw further than the Carclo 6 degree optic with ultraclear lens (UCL).

PAtwood

Newly Enlightened
The Longbow lights are really nice. I would go for the 1 cell one myself and get the clickie switch as it is less likely to accidentally switch on in your pocket. Decent throw and lots of spill as well as cool machining for a great price.

Catman10

Enlightened
Thanks for the input. I am aware that there will be a trade-off, but was wondering if there were any new lights in particular that were new and met my criteria. I will likely have to get, two. A smaller one cell and a larger one.