Bright 50 L.E.D. cluster and many others!

rycen

Enlightened
Here is the auction no. 1721261893 also check his other auctions for a lot of other L.E.D.!

rycen

Enlightened
Has anybody checked this out yet?I would not know what to do with this but I am sure someone here will.

RevJim

Newly Enlightened
My daughter is about to graduate and become an elementary teacher. I'd like to use these to make a "traffic light" to mount in her corner. Has anyone tried these units. I'd love to be able to light one module at a time. I could place a colored lense or gel (stage lighting) to produce the colors. Does this seem worth trying? I'd love to go with LEDs instead of bulbs.
tongue.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Doesn't sound like you'd need a lens. Can't tell for sure, but it sounds like you could light them green and/or read separately. Give the guy a holler and find out for sure...

RevJim

Newly Enlightened
Good idea. I plan on buying a few from their website. He may also have ideas for powering the modules. I may use an AC/DC converter to save battery hassles. I'll send him an email today and see what he can suggest. Thanks.

Jonathan

Enlightened
It seems to me that you can light these modules are green or red, but the green is a 'yellow/green' meaning that you couldn't get a full red-yellow-green.

Going to a somewhat higher price, digikey sells red, yellow, and green modules. parts 67-1589-ND, 67-1575-ND, 67-1582-ND atDigkey. I'm sure similar can be had surplus elsewhere.

-Jon

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RevJim:
My daughter is about to graduate and become an elementary teacher. I'd like to use these to make a "traffic light" to mount in her corner. Has anyone tried these units. I'd love to be able to light one module at a time. I could place a colored lense or gel (stage lighting) to produce the colors. Does this seem worth trying? I'd love to go with LEDs instead of bulbs.
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just pay me USD800.00 I'll ship you a complete set of 110VAC Red/Yellow/Green with 400cd in Red, 200cd in Yellow and 400cd in Green. The product are made in China and are using in some of Chinese city in China also
smile.gif
25KG!

Ken

RevJim

Newly Enlightened
Jon, Thanks for the lead. I'll check these out right now.

Ken, A light like you mentioned would only be possible using HER money, not MINE!
grin.gif

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like it would work to me - light the green for the "Green Light", the red for the "Red Light" and both green and red for the "Yellow/Amber" light. A diffusing filter on the front could probably mix the red and green together pretty well to get the orange/amber color for the "yellow light" - kind of like you see in those LED marquee signs.