• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Yet another VIP ***SOLD***

Banshee

Enlightened
With a large number of custom lights about to go into production and distribution (Lambda's drop-in, Lionheart etc) as well as a number of unpaid bills on my desk, I find myself in need of selling off a prized possesion.
Everyone knows what the VIP looks like. Just check this forum for all the info you may ever need on the VIP. There are a number of accessories available or soon to be released.
$215.00 USD Paypal and it goes out via USPS Priority Insured tommorow. I have the box right here ready for your address and the light is safely stashed in my armoire at home. Only a few minutes of use on it to ensure working condition and go WOW as I play witht he adjustable output.
Get in on the one of the hottest lights ever produced here on CPF..only about 350 were made!
As a reference, I have an excellent ebay record (davemcsjr)

Thanks for reading!

Dave McS (Banshee)

Also stay tuned for a few more M@g based lights to go up on the selling block tomorrow... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: Yet another VIP F/S

Dave said,

[ QUOTE ]
..only about 350 were made!

[/ QUOTE ]

MR Bulk says,

NOT!!! Actually only 313 were made!

And I can vouch for Dave's integrity (although not for his intelligence since he's selling his VIP)... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Banshee

Enlightened

and replied..

oh and fear not CW..there's always that backup VIP in my safe deposit box next to the LGI's, Super LGI's NexNeedles and Space Needles... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi..my name is Dave..and I'm a Bulk-a-holic

Banshee

Enlightened

Are we there yet..
you are next in line pendind Bug Out's reply to my reply to his PM....:)

Banshee

Enlightened

Title changed to reflect SOLD status.
Light sold to BugOutGear....

thanks for all the interest everyone

Banshee

Enlightened

FYI:

Online tracking shows delivery @ 825AM this morning...

Krahl

Newly Enlightened

Banshee,
do you have a Bulkhead for me? Read my other post, I`d pay you 40 Bucks. What say?